Services/ See What We Have To Offer
With Quantum Legal Solutions, Inc., you will benefit from a staff with over 40 years of experience in certified court reporting, comprehensive litigation support, and trial support (and multimedia) services.
Whether you need a Mandarin interpreter, a video and audio internet deposition, LiveNote training and troubleshooting, or a court reporter in Milwaukee, our team will provide you with seamless support throughout the entire discovery process.
- Realtime Certified Court Reporting - Certified LiveNote Trainers, Partners and Reporters. Largest Base of Certified LiveNote Reporters in New Jersey and New York (Experts in Troubleshooting and Connecting to the latest version of LiveNoteand and now West Case Notebook)
- Local, National and Global Coverage
- Comprehensive Case Management ONE PHONE CALL for all of your Court Reporting Needs
- Internet Realtime Text, Audio and Video Streaming Certified LiveNote and RealLegal Partners
- Certified Legal Video Specialists - CLVS
- Video Synchronization & Editing - Self-Executable DepoView® (MPEG2 Format & Quality)
- Interpreting Services - All Languages
- Full-Service Videoconferencing - Affinity/Proximity Affiliate
- Hyperlinked Exhibit Technology - View Exhibit and Transcript Side-by-Side
- Secure 24/7 Web Repository Access - Access to Transcripts, Exhibits, Calendar Entries and Invoices via a Secure Network
- Certified Audio Transcription - Certified State and Federal Transcriptionists
A picture speaks a thousand words and a videotaped deposition will too.
Videotaped depositions can play a significant role in any litigation.
It captures the hesitant pause or the angry tone of the witness and displays inaccuracies in testimony. Take the jury to the bedside of an injured plaintiff or to the scene of the accident.
Videotaped depositions can be a major tool in keeping the jury focused and impeaching the witness - uniquely preserving important moments in time.
Quantum's video department will custom edit your videotaped deposition according to your specifications and create time-stamped, synchronized segments of key testimony for easy playback to a jury or in the boardroom.
Video Deposition Synchronization
Quantum Legal Solutions, Inc. is pleased to offer DVTDiscoveryTM, a way to view your synchronized video without the expense of deposition management software.
FEATURES OF DVTDiscoveryTM INCLUDE:
- Convenience and simplicity in usage
- No additional software required
- No installation procedures to follow
- Searchability features for any keyword
- Jump to any page line of the transcript
- Copy & paste key testimony excerpts for use in summaries, motions & briefs
- Create clip excerpts
- View video transcript testimony synchronized to the deposition text
- Email or export clip excerpts
Stress-Free Solutions for Litigation
Affordable, Innovative Videoconferencing Technologies
- Point-to-Point Videoconferencing with High-Speed Connectivity
- State-of-the-Art Document Camera Projects, Reduces or Enlarges Exhibits with High Levels of Clarity
- Technical and Litigation Support Services On-Site
- We handle 100% of the Scheduling and Always Confirm Your Session in Advance
- Global Coverage with Network Affiliates including Affinity and Proximity
Use Video Conferencing For
- Consultation with Expert
- Interviews and Presentations
- Settlement Conferences
- Preparation of Witness for Trials
- Office Meetings
Save time, money and hassles on your next out-of-state or out-of-the-country deposition, meeting or interview!
Quantum Legal Solutions, Inc. will work with you and your team to find the perfect fit for your trial presentation.
Our experienced team of graphic demonstrative experts, trial support technicians and trial project managers will work with you to present your case in the most effective, cost-friendly and concise manner possible.
- Comprehensive Trial Consultation - Whether your case is a one-day arbitration, a settlement conference, or a two-month trial with a war room setup, our team of trial consultants will provide you with most cost-effective means of presenting your case.
- Multimedia Trial Setup and Presentation – High pressure demands in the courtroom can cripple the success of the plaintiff or defendant’s case without the right choice of trial presenters and technology. Regency Reporting, Inc. has been the ‘right choice’ for the last ten years, taking the jury through a case using the latest technology and by creating a compelling story. From highlighting testimony and presenting an excerpt, producing a video clip of an indecisive witness, or displaying a photograph of the victim’s vehicle, we will effectively layout, orchestrate and control your presentation with the most advanced trial technology. As a result of our seamless presentation methods, your case will be communicated effectively and precisely, and will have your adversary speechless.
- Power Point Presentation - When your presentation requires a more canned approach, we can create a Power Point presentation to enhance your oral presentation and to keep the jury focused on what you are presenting.
- Custom Demonstrative Evidence – As part of our trial division, our in-house demonstrative team will assist with your electronic graphic presentation and demonstrative foamcore boards. Utilizing color, shapes and visual legal techniques, our graphics team will take complex evidence and encapsulate and reduce it to an easy- to-understand graphic.
- Mock Jury Trials and Focus Groups - Mock Jury Trials and Focus Groups can save thousands of dollars and valuable time during your litigation. We understand the importance of the reactions of the jury to key witness’ testimony and how the jury will interpret your case. When your case warrants it, we will strategize and implement this ‘dress rehearsal’ providing your trial team with a mock jury and focus groups to enable you to be more effective in executing your case.
- Equipment Rental and Training – When your litigation may not warrant the cost of a trial presenter, we provide training and rental of courtroom presentation equipment. Our state-of-the-art presentation equipment is owned by us and maintained by our in-house staff. No matter what your objective is, we will train your team on the latest trial programs for visual presentation, as well as train you to operate the presentation equipment.
The Plaintiff's Package is our customized, one-stop-solution to all of your Mediation, Litigation, and Settlement Conference needs. We collect and review all of your documents, including:
- Police/Accident Reports
- Deposition Testimony
- Hospital Records
- X-Ray & MRI Reports
- Physician Records
- Physical Therapy Notes
- Chiropractic Records
- Surgical Notes
- Medical Illustrations
- Ongoing Care Reports
- Expert Reports
We then create a clear, concise, portable presentation that can be used for Mediation, Litigation, and/or Settlement Conferences.